Monday, November 26, 2007

Start of something new...


Took long enough to create this blog. Oh well, it's been taking me too long to scrap too. Attended my first scrap eb last February 2006 but was only able to create a few los from time to time. The last Scrapfest I was able to attend was last September 2006. Since then, schedule has been hectic until recently. Hopefully now, I'll be able to create more los at a faster pace.

This is the latest lo I made. Did this around 2 weeks ago but wasn't able to post it right away since the kids got sick a week ago. Picture was taken last October. I bought the book “Once Upon a Potty” to encourage my youngest daughter, Ava to start going to the potty. It seems even Reese enjoys listening to the story of Prudence and her new potty.

Journaling reads on pull out tag: On most nights, we read a book before bedtime. It varies from time to time but when they were younger "Love you Forever" was an all time favorite. By reading to them, I hope to instill the love for reading because until now that is something that I truly enjoy doing and learning from.



Materials used: Fancy pants pps, DCWV cardstock, American crafts thickers prancer chipboard letter sticker, misc ribbon, prima flowers, color box cocoa ink, zig pen, spare parts flower brads, imaginisce timepieces rubons